If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it or issue you a credit note. Unfortunately, we do not do cash refunds.
1. UNWANTED PRODUCT (RETURNS)
You may return an unwanted product to us provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and/or stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
it has not been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective.
Products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not immediately available, we will issue you a credit note to the value of your purchase within 8 days of you logging the return.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days (of delivery to you of the unwanted product).
- Include your address and contact number so that the collection can be arranged.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
2. NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or issue you a credit note with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return.
3. CAN AN ITEM THAT WAS BOUGHT ON SALE BE RETURNED?
Unfortunately, you are not able to return any item purchased while it was on sale (promotion).
4. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.